Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting the Call

What a wonderful day! I received my mission call and waited until that night to open it with family. I posted on facebook for people to guess where I would go. Here's the tally results.

  • Argentina
  • Australia, Melborne
  • Chile
  • North Korea
  • Norway
  • Philippines
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • UK
  • UK, London
  • US, California, San Jose
  • US, Florida
  • US, New York
  • US, Oregon
  • US, Wyoming

Most of our family members got online so they could be part of the exciting news as it happened. And my friends Sage Betts, Zack Ricks, and Dillon Rogers came over to be part of the amazing event.

It was chaotic!
It was emotional!
It was nerve wracking!

So... what was the result?
Family and friends.

Family lined up on facetime waiting for the BIG NEWS!
Family in Oregon.

Getting ready to open the package.

Opening the package. (Less talking, more opening.)

The BIG announcement!

NICARAGUA!!

super super super exciting for us all.
I am a missionary of Jesus Christ!