Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week 6- Done With Base Camp, Now The Mountain‏

Hey all,

So, exciting stuff happened right before I leave. I found and talked with Stephen Bahr on Saturday. He'd only been here for 4 days. To be honest, he looked tired and frazzled. I wonder if that's how I looked to Dillon Rogers when I first saw him here. Will try to get a picture with him before I leave.

So, our group of 110 that came here is leaving in chunks from Monday to Wednesday. I'm leaving in the Tuesday group.
Getting ready to leave!


I should be able to call you guys tomorrow at around 4-5 Mexico time. They let all missionaries going to foreign countries do that. If I can't connect with y'all, don't worry. I'll be alright.

Thanks for the packages. Those donuts were amazing. I shared 'em with the Casa. Speaking of which, I've included pictures of me with almost everyone else from my Casa. Overall, they're a bunch of great guys.

Oh, and we had a campout on the roof of our Casa on Saturday night. Sleeping under the stars. It reminded me of Lake Powell, except there were city sounds all around us.

Mom, thanks for the song lyrics. This helps a ton. Also, sounds like you had quite the adventure at Girls Camp and afterwards. Honestly, it reminds me of the Lake Powell trip where we shipwrecked. Just a ton of things happening one after the other. I'm glad you made it home safe.

Thanks for all the spiritual inserts you guys add at the end of every email. They're really awesome.
The District is ready to go.

Looking all spiffy.


Here I go, about to embark on a journey of epic proportions. If I could, I'd play some dramatic music right now. Like Last of the Mohicans or Brave Heart.


But, anyway.















I love you all. I love you Mom, Dad, Alex, Bree, and Bodhi.

-Elder Campbell




No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...