Monday, December 29, 2014

Enter 2015

Hey all!

So, this week was definitely a huge spiritual and morale boost. Talking with family really helped me to step back and look at the larger picture here. I've only got 18 months left on my mission. Having seen my family and talked with them again for the first time in a long time, I have a renewed desire to share these blessings and the possibility of an eternal, happy family with those I teach. It's worth leaving my own beloved family to share the possibilities with others.

Other than that, it was just great to hear your voices and have areal conversation with you guys again. Best wishes to not only the immediate family (Mom, Dad, Alex, and Bree), but also to Grandma, Grandpa, Mickelle, Steve, Carson, and Nathan. And everybody else. Love you guys.

And of course, Elder Bos and Irma Bos.

By the way, my hand is pretty much healed. It's just scar tissue now.



I don't have much time to talk this time either. I'm really sorry. President Collado came to Puerto and he's hosting a 9-hour Zone activity very soon today. Everyone is required to be there.

I wanted to thank Lola and Lolo for their wonderful Christmas package. I love everything you sent.
Thank you guys so much for the photos from back home. They mean a lot to me.


And, please remember to be strong. It sounds like there's a TON of changes going on back there, but you guys have been through stuff like this before. You got this.

Although, I must admit, Northgate was always my favorite ward in North Stake.

I love you all. I love you Mom, Dad, Alex, and Bree.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...