Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb-Roo-Airy

Hey all!

This week was a bit hectic, but everything's starting to look up in our area. This past week, we found a whole bunch of positive investigators, some of whom were old investigators of older missionaries here in Puerto.

A few of them have copies of the Book of Mormon, and others are just really open to the restored gospel. I'm really grateful that the Lord has blessed us with these people, and I pray that I will be able to touch each of their hearts through the Holy Spirit.

It's actually quite fascinating to see how the Lord has prepared these investigators to hear our message. Some of them have Mormon friends or family, some of them were contacted my other missionaries in the street who-knows-how-long-ago, and others just happened to come across some LDS gospel materials. I've come to realize that there's really no such thing as coincidence in the mission.

Anyway, in other news, my toe is almost healed. I've been using the medical tape that I got in the Valentine's Day package (Spoiler Alert- I received it already!). Thank you guys so much! I love having an actual pillow to lay on at night. And also all the chocolate has already been eaten. I made sure to share with Elder Lawrence. A bit. But seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough. I need every single thing you sent in that package, so it was really useful and a huge morale booster at the same time.
Got the package! With a pillow (YAY!) since I left my pillow back in Managua!!

Lots of treasures.



Other than that, not much else happened this week. I am glad that the Seahawks lost the Superbowl. It's a nice little consolation to last year's flop.

I love you all. I love you Mom, Dad, Alex and Bree.

-Zach




QUESTIONS
1.       What is your injury of the week? HAHAHA! Seriously, how is the dog bite and toe healing? Any infection to worry about? Send a picture of your dog bite.

* I'm okay so far. So far. I tripped and wiped out playing soccer today, but I'm fine. Dog bite's almost completely healed. Toe's almost healed too.

2.       How’s the money situation for you? We’ve noticed you’ve made about 5 withdrawals over the past week and a half, each in the amount of about $20. The dates are Jan 13, 15, and then 3 separate withdrawals on the 26th.Are you running out of money? We just need to know when you plan to take out cash (so we know it’s not fraud) and the amount you expect you need. Is money a problem to budget out? It seems strange that you’ve gone 6 months with no withdrawals and then suddenly $100 in a short amount of time. Please let us know your situation.

*  Each of these withdrawals were mine. I'm sorry; my budgeting hasn't been the greatest these past three weeks. I'll let you know when I plan to take out any more money before I do it. I've been working on planning my purchases out so I have enough funds to make it to the next pay day.

3.       Have you gotten our package yet?

* Yes! I got the package last Thursday. Basically all the food's already been eaten. Thank you so much for the stuff you sent!

4.       SEND PICTURES!

* Alright! I sent some just now.

-Zach

Being weird.

Treats for Elder Lawrence.

Yum


CTR rings we sent to give away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...