Monday, May 4, 2015

Into May

Hey all!
This week was somewhat better than last week, but I know some big success is on the horizon. We brought 9 people to church yesterday, and even though some of them are not positive at all, I feel that the others will be more accepting of the Restored Gospel.

Anyway, just counting down the days 'till I get to talk with you guys again. Only 4 left. Super pumped.

Also, here's my weekly recording. I'll send more than one in the weeks to come.

I love you all. I love you Mom, Dad, Alex, and Bree.

-Zach


1) You mentioned that your shirts are wearing out. Are you able to make it until you get a transfer where you can get to your other bag? If not, how many do you need us to send? What size?
*The soonest I'd be able to get to my other bag would be November, when I'll need to renew my cedula. I've acutally found a way to repair my shirts, so I won't be needing any new ones for a little while. I'll let you know if I need you to send me some.

2) How did your songs work out for the regional mission pres? Has the Miskito dictionary helped you?*Elder Duncan hasn't come yet. He'll be visiting either May 19 or 20, not sure yet on the date. I'll keep you posted.

3) We are cleaning out our book shelves downstairs. Are there any books that you want us to keep? We are keeping all the teen books- but any children’s books?
*I trust you guys to use your best judgement when cleaning out the shelves. I can't remember many of the children's books, but I know Alex and Bree will help you guys out.

4) We are getting ready to send out your next package. Had to get more socks and a garment bottom first. Your other shoe will be in this one. Let us know when you get the first package!
*Will do!

5) Pictures? PUH-LEASE!!!!!!!!
*I'm really sorry! I've been trying to send pics a ton lately but a lot of the computers here suck and can't handle the file size of photos. I'll keep trying.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...