Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hey all!
Well, I thought my internet troubles were over when I left Puerto, but apparently I was wrong!
Here in León the internet winks out every few weeks, leading to some pretty sucky connections.
This is one of those days.
I'm sorry I can't answer everything right now; my window's pretty sketchy at best today. I'm told next week will be better. Here's a couple recordings of my week. Hope you enjoy!

Love,
Zach

Part 2!

And to answer, No, I did NOT get my package OR my luggage. That really blows. Apparently there was a "rule" against leaving the stake center during the meeting with Elder Snow. So, no luck there, and I have no idea when I might be able to get my stuff.

Fun, fun.

-Zach






No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...