Tuesday, January 12, 2016

...wow...

Well.
It appears that many things have transpired in a short time.
Mom, Alex, and Bree, I want you to know that my heart and my prayers are with you, even though I myself cannot be right now.
I love each of you so much.

I just got back from Managua (again). I've been invited to participate in a dual-mission choir (North & South Missions) for a multi-mission conference that will take place on January 25. We'll get to enjoy talks by President Craig C. Christensen of the Presidency of the Seventy and Elder Alonso of the Seventy as well.

Last night, I came down with a terrible illness. At least, I felt terrible. My whole body ached, I lost my voice, I had a pounding headache, and my back muscles began spasming involuntarily. Fortunately, I managed to sleep most of the night.
I have no idea what the sickness was, but I offered a fervent prayer to Heavenly Father, asking that both my body and my voice might be healed for today's travels.
I woke up this morning with neither sore throat nor body pains; just some soreness from the spasms last night.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the Lord loves us deeply and just like He's promised SO many times in the scriptures, He will watch over us and answer our prayers.
Never Forget the power of prayer. It is real and everyone can partake of its blessings.

I love you all so much.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send a positive and uplifting thought...